Red Sea Aggressor II, Northern Red Sea
Red Sea Aggressor II
May 11th – 18th 2019
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime in the Red Sea, one of the world’s top dive destinations. Known as an underwater paradise with vibrant reefs, historic wrecks, idyllic conditions, and abundant marine life, you’ll enjoy five-star liveaboard at an affordable price.
$1799 and $1999 per person, double occupancy
- Red Sea Aggressor II – is a NEW (July 2018) 5 star, 151’ long yacht with the outstanding Aggressor fleet service
- We will dive the Northern Red Sea. World famous dive sites: SS Thistlegorm, Rosalie Moller, Abu Nuhas, Ras Mohamed National Park and the Straits of Tiran.
- Whale sharks and mantas during season (May-September)
- Up to 5 dives per day, including night diving when available. Dives from the mother ship and 2 skiffs. Nitrox is available for $100usd unlimited for the week. Must be nitrox certified.
- All meals and snacks included. All meals custom designed by the liveaboard Chef.
- Large sundeck, jacuzzi and wet bar. Free beer and wine.
- Deluxe Stateroom – $1755 p.p. Dbl Occ. Twin Bed w/ porthole (Seven available)
- Master Stateroom – $1955 p.p Dbl Occ. Queen Bed w/ Window (Three available)
We depart from Hurghada, Egypt. It is a one-hour flight from Cairo to Hurghada.
Hurghada is a busy tourist town and only 10 minutes from the dock. A round trip ground transfer from the Hurghada Airport is included.
(Flights are not included in price)
Direct flights to Cairo are available from JFK and ATL.
For deposit, payment, and cancellation terms, please see below. By paying any fees for the trip, you are confirming you understand and agree the payment and cancellation terms and fees.
Updated: 2/11/19 Since this trip is now less than 90 days away, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Cancellation policy and fees:
- 10% of the deposit amount will be charged if you cancel more than 150 days prior to trip start date
- 40% of the total booking amount will be charged if you cancel between 150 and 121 days prior to trip start date
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 120 days prior to trip start date
We will do our best to find single sign-ups a roommate, but we cannot guarantee that.
Occidental Grand, Cozumel, Mexico
Join us on our Annual Cozumel Dive Trip!
7 night stay with 4 days of 2 tank dives. All inclusive, 5 star luxury at the Occidental Grand, Cozumel, Mexico.
*All meals, beverages (alcohol too), and gratuitities included for F&B.
*FREE nitrox upgrade for certified nitrox divers ($120 value)
2 pools, 4 restaurants, 4 bars, entertainment, beautiful spacious rooms, private beach, and more!
Non-diver rate: (Call us)
The Occidental Grand is out of the busy areas, and 5 minutes to the best reefs on the island.
Dive the walls and swim through of the famous panancar gardens and palancar caves, Santa Rosa wall and more!! A great place for all dive levels!
Add on: Whale shark excursion optional $180 cash. This is A MUST DO if you have never swam alongside whale sharks and manta rays!
You can also visit any of the other attractions in the area like Xcreat, Xplor park, or book a trip to dive the Cenotes in Cancun or Punta Sur in Cozumel.
(The resort’s dive operation does not offer this dive)
Changes from past trips:
4 days of diving will allow YOU to add more 2 tank dives to your trip for around $60 each. This will be done through the resort. This will also allow you to make plans for other excursions without interfering with the dive schedule.
Telephone: (727) 344-3483
Fax: (727) 344-3483
Address: 6193 Central Ave
St. Petersburg, Florida 33710
Hours of Operation
Monday: 12pm to 7pm
Wednesday: 12pm to 7pm
Thursday: 12pm to 7pm
Friday: 12pm to 7pm
Saturday: 11am - 5pm